Litigation Adjusters, Inc
Senior Adjusters for Trial Monitoring, Mediations, Settlement Conferences and Claims Auditing
For over a decade now, our highly experienced Senior Adjusters have professionally represented our client’s interests at mediations, settlement conferences, and trials.
Our staff, many of whom have CPCU designations or JD degrees, have backgrounds in a wide range of claims from professional malpractice to premises and products liability. As Consultants, we partner with defense counsel to negotiate the best possible settlements in State and Federal Courts. We have extensive experience in trial monitoring, which allows us to provide meaningful information to our clients regarding juries, credibility of witnesses and performance of counsel during trials. In addition, our knowledge of carrier and TPA claims handling provides a strong platform for our claim auditing services.
Our clients rely on us to act on their behalf, because we bring results.
Expert & Experienced
Think of us as your ambassadors toward
a favorable and timely resolution.
Our Highly Qualified Senior Adjusters:
- Average over 20 years of experience handling complex, high exposure, litigated claims.
- Are skilled negotiators who have participated in over 1000 mediations and settlement conferences.
- Appear on behalf of the handling adjuster and work with defense counsel to settle cases within authority at mediations and settlement conferences.
- Have been sent to mediations by our clients, even though there was no requirement for an adjuster to be present, because we resolve cases.
- Provide daily reports to the company claim representatives on trial proceedings, many times in lieu of defense counsel reporting.
- Have an extensive knowledge of liability, the laws, the venue, evaluation of damages, and coverages.
- Are strategically located throughout the United States which provides a local knowledge of courts and attorneys.